Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

7 years!

Today's the day... my 7 year anniversary with John! It been a really bumpy ride... but so worth it!
We had hoped to be able to go see the new Star Trek movie, but it looks like we'll just be staying in to watch one of the old movies. The last one I watched was "Search for Spock". We have a tradition of watching either a Star Trek or Star Wars movie on our anniversary... it started with going to see Star Wars Episode 2 the day after we got married.

Merrick's been sick. He's cutting teeth- the two front bottom teeth have broken thru the gum. He doesn't much want to show them off right now. So our days are spent watching & re-watching "My friends Tigger & Pooh", "Dragon Tales", and a few other cartoons... snuggling, nursing, and just enjoying each other's company. I always find it funny how attached our children are to Mom when they are sick... but I enjoy the closeness with them.

2 comments: