Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

The Orient and iDSD

Thank you for being patient with me as I got this finished. It's rare for me not to use an entire color scheme when I design, but since it's a mini I decided just to stick to something a little simpler.  There's even a bonus freebie of 12 chinese zodiac flair. Hope you all like it.




I'm really hoping that I can manage some more time with Photoshop in the near future. I have several big projects all planned out in my head, just need to make it happen. 

Since this weekend is iDSD, I had to have a sale right?

All products @ Divine Digital are 50% off

All products @ DigiScrapWarehouse are 50% off
...and don't forget about my $15 "Holiday 2010 Buy My Store" deal!

All products @ Scrappity-Doo-Dah are 50% off


I think that's it for now... enjoy iNSD! Happy Shopping & Scrapping!
I'll be at my oldest son's last football game of the season tomorrow- GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!

15 comments:

  1. Love it! Thanks so much and I hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely - well worth waiting for!! Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Definitely worth the wait and way quick download!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ROCK!! Thank you so much for giving us another great part :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this great freebie! Worth the wait! If my family had a family coat of arms, the motto would be "Better late than never!" HA! HA! I appreciate that you continued to work on this kit so that you could share with us! Thank you so much for sharing your talents! I appreciate your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the goodies. I've been looking for a cool dragon like that for my sons' taekwondo photos. Congrats on your upcoming bundle of joy - thinking pink thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you and the baby the best. Sometimes the simpler is better. You have come through with a beautiful kit and a nice surprise on the flairs. Thank you. Love and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Apr. 23, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete