Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Freebie Friday

***NOTE: I had planned on posting this last Friday, but Divine Digital switched server hosts and i didn't want to post until the server was totally stable again. Sorry for the delay- Freebies should actually be posted on fridays from here on out

I've been working hard on restocking my Divine Digital boutique this past week :)
Some are older products that never made it back after the last server crash, some are bits from old Team Mega Kits... and some are new goodies that have been hiding in my "works in progress" folders just waiting for me to get the previews done.
Here's a peek at some of the goodies...


There's lot more besides these... come check them out!


I really enjoyed the Divine Digital Bunny Hop (Hope you all did too).
In fact I enjoyed it so much I decided that I really should do a weekly freebie.
So plan on stopping by to grab the Friday Freebie each week :)

Friday Freebie for April 30th


And now that it's officially May (since this didn't get posted on Friday last week)
I wanted to let everyone know about the new Card Sketch Challenge at Divine Digital.
I'm offering 2 layered card front templates- use one of them or just be inspired by their design, post to the Divine Digital gallery by the end of the month and i'll send you a special little goodie for participating.
This is a great way to bulk up your collection of "made by you" cards so you can stop going and buying the same ones everyone else can from the store at the last minute... Oh come on, I know i'm not the only one who waits till the last minute to send cards out. :P


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete