Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday Freebie & iNSD

This week I pulled all my Personal Use/Scrap 4 Hire products out of DigiScrap Warehouse.
They are now exclusively available at Divine Digital :)



I have a bunch of new products added to my store @ Divine Digital for NSD weekend. Whoo Hoo!
28 Commercial Use products have also been re-added to my store- with more being added back everyday!


 



iNSD at Divine Digital...

Several products marked down to just $1 (all single alphas & paper packs)




iNSD at Digi Scrap Warehouse...


All products are marked down to $2 @ DSW!



Ok, time for the friday freebie :)




I hope everyone enjoys iNSD tomorrow.
I have 2 flag football games in the morning & then my baby shower in the afternoon, so i'll miss out on most of the fun. I will however be popping in & out of the forums at Divine Digital to give a few RAKs out when I am home.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on May. 07, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete